1. Keep indoors and at room temperature. If possible, avoid air-conditioned environment.
2. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
3. Although storing in the refrigerator should extent shelf life, we do not recommend it as the BBQ Sliced Pork will loose moisture when re-heated and might result to a change in texture.
4. Please do not leave your packet of BBQ Sliced Pork in your car or outdoors to prevent unnecessary exposure to heat. Like all food products, quality will be adversely affected if subject to direct sunlight or heat.
5. Avoid contact with water.
Our online store is being upgraded and is NOT functional. We are not accepting orders until further notice. Thank you!